How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 With SuperSU and this is SuperSU install guide for Galaxy Note 7. your phone Rooting will void your phone warranty and you won’t get it back. Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% of battery available to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process. Take a complete backup of your phone before proceeding. Your All data will be erase including data of internal storage.
- NANDroid Backup – Perform full system backups to hold onto just in case you screw something up on your phone. It’s always a good idea to backup before you flash any kind of ROM.
- Restoring an Existing Backup – If you flash a ROM that you don’t like, or you’re experiencing some kind of bug in your software, restore from a known good backup.
- Flash ZIP Files – If you’re installing a mod, flashing Gapps, or flashing a ROM, you’ll need the ability to flash ZIP files through your recovery.
- Factory Reset – Sometimes you get stuck and you’re not able to boot into the Android OS. When this happens, you can try to boot into TWRP and perform a factory reset.
- Fix Permissions – When you’re flashing ROMs, sometimes your system can forget which permissions were granted to different apps. Fixing permissions will set everything back to the way you had them.
This tutorial works on all Galaxy Note 7 variants N930F and more for as long as you have a custom recovery Root access is now possible on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Before we get started, You will need the following Pre-requisites:
- Enable the ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ options from Settings>Developer Option> To enable Developer Option, go to About phone and tap Build Number 7 times. Connect your phone to the PC.
- Download SuperSU v.2.82.zip on your PC and copy it to your phone’s SD card.
- Check Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers on your PC. If you have not install, you must Download and install it.
- Latest Odin Tool Download on your PC and extract the zip file.
- Download the Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy N930F-N930FD on your PC and extract the zip file. Download
Root and Install TWRP Recovery using Odin tool
This is guide to root and install twrp on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (N930F-N930FD). Follow the steps properly. Otherwise, you may damage your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
Step 1 – Download mode
Turn off your phone and press&hold the Home + Volume Down + Power buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
Step 2 – Run the Odin v3.12.3 exe file on your PC.
After you enter into Download mode, you will see that an ID: COM port turned into blue and you will get a new message in the Odin message box, which means that your device has been recognized by Odin.
If the ID: COM doesn’t show, it means that your driver is not properly installed. You can try it with another USB cable.
Step 3 – Locate and add the twrp-img.tar file to the AP tab in Odin.
Make sure that only tick “F.Reset Time“option. Do not tick option Auto Reboot.
Step 3 – Click the ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green on the Odin screen.
- This also help How to Install TWRP
Install SuperSU zip
Step 1 – Reboot your Samsung into Recovery Mode .
Power off your phone and wait for 6-7 seconds until the display shuts down completely. Then, press and hold Volume Up, Power and Home until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
Step 2 – Select ‘Install’ and scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the ‘SuperSU.zip’ file.
Step 3 – Select the .zip file and swipe the bar to confirm. This will start flashing the .zip file.
Step 4 – When the flashing has finished you will see the ‘Reboot System’ option, click it to reboot your device.
After the device reboots, SuperSU will appear in your apps menu. You can also confirm if your device is properly rooted by installing and running a Root Checker application.
Root access is now possible on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Congrats! Your Galaxy Note 7 has TWRP and root access.