supersu zip For unrooted devices. This is easiest method to get root access. This superuser manager app develop by Chainfire. Download supersu zip here. this is call Flashing into recovery mode. below the steps how to install it.
There is a few ways to flash your phone into recovery mode. One method is through USB debugging with a PC. Before rooting, one need to download recovery image and SuperSU zip packet that fits the model of your phone. After download, rooting and installing SuperSU can be achieved through the following process:
Flow the Steps
- Download SuperSU.zip file in your Computer
- Tack Your Phone and Enter developer mode: Go to Settings =>Software info => Build number, touch 7-8 times to enter developer mode (it will pop up on the bottom of your mobile screen)
- Turn on USB debugging mode and unlock phone (may require bootloader)
- Use a USB cable to link to computer, move SuperSU zip packet into SD card
- Reboot recovery mode.
- Select installing SuperSU.zip file
- After successful installation of SuperSU, the system will reboot and ask if maintaining root status, select yes.
- Your device should be rooted now. Look for the SuperSU app in app drawer.
Note: the system will reboot (maybe a few times or may take a little while) and the SuperSU app will appear on your mobile screen with full access monitoring your apps.
Q: How to root?
A: Rooting can be done through a few methods, one can always refer to the process above for rooting and installation of SuperSU.
Q: How do I complete SuperSU binary update?
A: The problem often occur when rooting with third-party rooting app.it is possible that the rooting app either deletes SuperSU’s SU file or closes user’s root status after granting root. Thus we highly recommend rooting manually through Recovery mode.
Q: Why I failed when I try to run the TWRP update?
A: One must have TWRP recovery AND the recovery packet can support ADB debugging. Once completing the two requirements above, TWRP should be working just fine.